Diagnostic & Support Services
While patients and visitors mainly interact with caregivers, there are a number of others who labour in the background and provide an essential role in the provision of support services. These include:
Other Support Services
- Purchasing/Materials Management, which ensures a continuous flow of supplies to the Hospital so that the right materials are delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Finance, which looks after payables, receivables and financial reporting.
- Human Resources, responsible for staff recruitment, employee relations and administration of the payroll.
- Quality Assurance, which encompasses infection control, staff education, risk management and quality service. and
- Administration, which oversees the operation of the Hospital.